Inscrivez vous et recevez notre actualité en temps réel.
When it comes to precious metals investing, gold tends to hog the spotlight. But silver is also important to investors, both as an industrial and a monetary metal.
In this Gold Exchange interview, host Mike Maharrey chats with Silver Institute Executive Director Michael DiRienzo about the current state of the silver market and where its going in the future.
- The impact of COVID on the silver market
- Supply and demand dynamics moving forward
- The impact of the move toward “green energy” on the silver market
- Federal Reserve monetary policy
- The attempted Reddit silver squeeze
- The silver-gold ratio and what it might be telling us
- New innovations using silver
Silver Institute Twitter @SilverInstitute
Fun on Friday: Going for Olympic – Silver?
SchiffGold on Instagram: SchiffGoldNews
NOTE: The opinions expressed by guests on Metal Exchange do not necessarily reflect those of SchiffGold, Peter Schiff or Mike Maharrey
Call 1-888-GOLD-160 and speak with a Precious Metals Specialist today!